I've Got My Own Album to Do - Ron Wood

ron wood

First Album, released in 1974

Songs


01. I Can Feel the Fire 4:55
02. Far East Man 4:40
03. Mystifies Me 3;19
04. Take a Look at the Guy 2:34
05. Act Together 4:26
06. Am I Grooving You 3;41
07. Shirley 5:22
08. Cancel Everything 4:40
09. Sure the One You Need 4:13
10. If You Gotta Make a Fool of Somebody 3:35
11. Crotch Music 6:05


Total Time:  47:30



Line-up


Ronnie Wood - Lead vocals, guitars, harmonica on "Am I Grooving You", percussion
Keith Richards - Guitars, backing vocals, percussion, lead vocal on "Sure The One You Need"
Willie Weeks - Bass
Andy Newmark - Drums
Ian McLagan - Organ, piano, synthesizer

Sterling: steel drums on "I Can Feel The Fire"
Ross Henderson: steel drums on "I Can Feel The Fire"
Mick Jagger: backing vocals, guitar and percussion on "I Can Feel The Fire" and "Am I Grooving You"
Mick Taylor: bass on "Far East Man" and "Shirley", guitar, organ, synthesizer on "Shirley"
George Harrison: slide guitar and backing vocals on "Far East Man"
David Bowie: backing vocals on "I Can Feel The Fire"
Jean Roussel: organ on "Far East Man", piano on "Cancel Everything"
Pete Sears: bass, celeste on "Mystifies Me"
Kenney Jones: additional drums on "I Can Feel The Fire", "Take A Look At The Guy" and "If You Got To Make A Fool Of Somebody"
Micky Waller: drums on "Mystifies Me"
Martin Quittenton: guitar on "Mystifies Me"
Rod Stewart: backing vocals on "Mystifies Me", "Take A Look At The Guy" and "If You Got To Make A Fool Of Somebody"
Ruby Turner: backing vocals on "Act Together" and "Cancel Everything"
Ireen and Doreen Chanter: backing vocals on "Act Together" and "Cancel Everything"




Post più popolari